Madison County Planning Department
The Madison County Planning Department serves a diverse array of functions and assists with efforts such as: County Parks administration, Climate and Sustainability initiatives, snowmobile trails, First Time Homebuyers programs, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping, water quality management, Agricultural Districts, local land use planning and assistance, and much more. Spend some time on our website, stop in and see us, or call or e-mail at any time, we are more than happy to help!
Announcements: -The Bicyclists Bring Business Report for Oneida developed by Parks & Trails NY was released Jan. 2014! Read it here!
-Madison Transit System (MTS) has a new commercial - check it out here!
- Jamie Hart, Senior Planner
- Scott Ingmire, Director
- Jim Petreszyn, Associate Planner
- Mary Ellen Rose, Planner
- Gwen Williamson, Office Assistant III
PO Box 606
N. Court Street / County Office Bldg.
Wampsville, NY 13163
phone (315) 366-2376
fax (315) 366-2742
Located on the second floor of the County Office Building #4, Room 249
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2012 Annual Report
Links of Interest
- Overhead View of County Office Complex
- Cornell Program on Applied Demographics - Madison County Profile
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Directions for Obtaining Digital Flood Maps from FEMA Website
- New York Planning Federation
- Empire State Development
- New York State Department of State
- New York State Department of Transportation
- US Census Bureau
- DEC Environmental Resource Mapper
- DEC Interactive Online Maps
- DEC Environmental Navigator \96 Mineral Resources (includes natural gas wells)
- Madison County Map
Madison County Hazard Mitigation Plan