Where to get a COVID-19 Immunization:
- Check with your primary care provider
- Check with your local pharmacies (ask what ages they can vaccinate)
- Search vaccines.gov
- NEW: Beginning September 25, every U.S. household can again place an order to receive four more free COVID-19 rapid tests delivered directly to their home. Click here to learn more about this update from the CDC.
- Before You Throw Out "Expired" Tests: Check to see if your COVID-19 tests' expiration dates have been extended.
- Click here to explore other testing options
What to do if you test positive for COVID-19?
Do you need to quarantine if you have been exposed but have no symptoms?
Schools and Childcare Programs
What should I do if I lost my COVID-19 vaccination card?
If you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card and were vaccinated in New York State:
- Get more COVID-19 information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID-19 Travel Information
- Madison County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 315-366-2327
- NYS Free Mental Health Hotline: 1-844-863-9314 (call for appointment)
- NYS Paid Family Leave Hotline for Employees 1-844-337-6303
Page updated September 21, 2023