Parking Permits for People with Severe Disabilities


Where to Apply:
Town of Smithfield  Town Clerk’s Office
Application forms are available at the Town of Smilthfield Town Clerks office. The application must be completed and signed by the applicant as well as by a medical doctor who will indicate if the disability is temporary of permanent. The Town Clerk can issue the parking permit only after receiving a completed application.

Town Clerk
Janice Sebring
5255 Pleasant Valley Road


Phone: 315-684-9293 / Fax: 315-684-1034