Diagnostic Testing Sites for COVID-19
Updated July 30, 2020
Who should get tested for COVID-19?
As announced by Governor Andrew Cuomo, beginning July 1, 2020, diagnostic and/or serologic testing for COVID-19 may now be authorized by a health care provider for any New Yorker who resides or works within the state given the dramatic increase in testing capacity. The New York State Health Department ask that health care providers use clinical judgment to determine the appropriate COVID-19 test that should be obtained based on individual clinical factors.
New York State COVID-19 Test Site Finder
Click Here to Find a Test Site Near You
Madison County Testing Sites
List of Locations to get COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing
This list will be updated as testing sites change and are added. Testing locations are open to all, regardless of county of residency.
- Well Now(109 Genesee St, Oneida, NY 13421)
- Walk-ins welcome or can call ahead - (315) 231-5530
- Must meet criteria
- Also providing antibody testing https://wellnow.com/covid-19/
- Oneida Health Hospital(321 Genesee St, Oneida, NY)
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Must have an appointment – contact your primary care provider or call 315-363-6000
- Tests will be administered to those who display symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. Testing patients that are seeking care as an inpatient or outpatient surgery.
- Oneida Health Quick Care(357 Genesee St, Oneida, NY 13421)
- Must call ahead to set up – 315-363-2123
- Tests will be administered to those who display symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. Must meet criteria - Testing patients that are seeking care as an inpatient or outpatient surgery.
Oneida County Testing Sites
- Griffiss International Airport Utica/Rome(Rome, NY)
- Must make appointment – call 1-888-364-3065 or covid19screening.health.ny.gov
- Open to essential workers
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center (SEMC) – St. Luke’s Campus (1656 Champlin Ave, Utica, NY)
- Must make appointment - call 315-624-6000
- Must meet criteria
Onondaga County Testing Sites
- Walmart Supercenter(6438 Basile Rowe, East Syracuse, NY)
- Open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Make an Appointment by going to MyQuestCOVIDTest.com
- Site will use a self-administered nasal swab test
- Syracuse Community Health Center(819 S. Salina St, Syracuse, NY)
- Before visiting the testing center individuals should either phone their physician or call the Upstate COVID-19 regional triage hotline at 315-464-3979.
- Individuals do not have to have symptoms
- CVS (312 Fayette Street, Manlius, NY 13104)
- Must make an appointment by going to https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing?cid=poct-covid19-mc-clinicvisit
- Results take 5-7 days