Find COVID-19 Testing
Who should get tested for COVID-19?
Updated June 29, 2021
COVID-19 testing is available to all New Yorkers.
If you go to a test site operated by local governments, private companies, including pharmacies and medical practices or not-for-profit organizations, call ahead to find out if you meet testing requirements. Contact your insurance carrier and provider before being tested to confirm you will not be responsible for any fees associated with your test.
Call your health care provider or use New York State COVID-19 Test Site Finder to find testing sites near you.
-Testing Sites Near You
- WellNow Urgent Care (109 Genesee St, Oneida, NY 13421)
- Walk-in, but an appointments are encouraged - call (315) 231-5530 or go to https://wellnow.com/locations/oneida/
- PCRtesting (NOT rapid) (results in 24 hours), for more information https://wellnow.com/covid-19/
- Symptomatic and asymptomatic testing available
- Also providing antibody testing https://wellnow.com/covid-19/
- Oneida Health Quick Care (357 Genesee St, Oneida, NY 13421)
- Must call ahead to set up – 315-363-2123
- Rapid tests will be administered to those who display symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 or meet other eligibility criteria.
- Urgent Care (164 Broad St, Hamilton, NY - next to Community Memorial Hospital)
- Must call ahead to set up – 315-648-6411
- Community Memorial Hospital (150 Broad St, Hamilton, NY 13346)
- Must call ahead to set up - 315-824-1100
- Tests will be administered to those who display symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. Must meet criteria - Testing patients that are seeking care as an inpatient or outpatient surgery.
- Free testing to those eligible, ages 3 and older, with or without symptoms.
- PCR and rapid testing availability varies by location
- Schedule an appointment at the closest participating store near you: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
- Kinney Drugs