'I Voted' Sticker Art Contest Rules
WHAT: Design an image that represents what you think of when you hear the words "I Voted". The image will be placed on a 2-inch sticker. The winning artwork will be placed on a 2-inch sticker that voters will be given at Madison County polling locations during the General Election in November 2023. (This includes Early Voting.)
WHO: Any resident of Madison County or person who attends a Madison County School District, who is between the ages of 13 and 18, is eligible to participate.
- Submit digital artwork by June 1.
- Top 6 finalists will be chosen by the Madison County Board of Elections and the MOBOCES New Visions Law & Government and Public Administration Class. Top 6 finalists will be announced June 16.
- The winner will be chosen by the public. Voting will be available online or by in person paper ballot during the Primary Election beginning June 17. Voting will end July 21.
- The winner will be announced August 1, and stickers with the winning design will be given to voters during the General Election in November.
HOW: All artwork should be original. Artwork may be submitted either as a .png or .jpg file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this online form.
Please include along with the artwork the following information:
- Artist's name
- Artist's age
- Artist's address
- Artist's phone number
- Name of parent/guardian and their phone number
- Grade and school of artist
- Brief explanation of your design!
For additional questions please contact either the Board of Elections at 315-366-2231 or the Public Information Office at 315-366-2822. We look forward to seeing the creativity of our community!