SUNY Upstate Medical University will again return to offer COVID-19 nasopharyngeal diagnostic tests by appointment. Testing will be done walk-thru style inside to protect everyone from the winter weather. All individuals over age two must wear a facial covering. Testing is available to anyone interested including symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, February 18, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: Inside the Madison County Office Building, Main Lobby, 138 North Court Street, Building 4 (DMV building) in Wampsville, NY.
Anyone who would like to be tested should call 315-464-2582 select option 2 to set up an appointment. High call volumes may result in long hold times. Thank you for your patience holding on the line. Note if you leave a message for a call back, calls-backs may take several weeks, so please stay on the line to make an appointment.
Testing is available to anyone interested and at no cost to the patient. For more information on SUNY Upstate's Mobile Van COVID-19 testing, visit: www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/2589/COVID-19-Testing
January & February 2021 Walk-Thru Dates