Where can I get fingerprinted?

Civilian fingerprinting is done through the Pistol Permit Office. Fingerprint cards must be furnished by the requesting person. There is a fee for them, as well. Please contact the Pistol Permit Office (315-366-2406) for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Can I obtain a copy of an arrest record?
2. Where can I get fingerprinted?
3. How do I get a copy of a report?
4. What do I do if my car license plate is missing?