How do I find out if my taxes are paid?

If it is during a payment period, call your local Tax Collector to find out about the current tax bill. If it is not in a payment period and you want to know if there are delinquencies on a property, call the Madison County Treasurer's Office at 315-366-2371. For residents of the City of Oneida, contact the City Chamberlain's Office at 315-363-7399.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out if my taxes are paid?
2. How do I find out more about exemptions?
3. What do I do if the tax map doesn't reflect what I think my property boundaries are?
4. Who do I talk to when I sell / buy / change my property?
5. What if I don't understand how my property was assessed?
6. What if I don't agree with my assessment?
7. When is the next Madison County land auction?