This program will cover the following issues for the new fire officer and applies to all ranks:
1. Duties of the fire coordinator and deputies
2. Are you ready to be an officer?
3. Mutual Aid Plan Operations & Responsibilities.
4. NYS Fire Mobilization Plan
5. Fire Chief's Handbook
6. Radio Operations in tactical command positions
7. Fire investigation policies & procedures
8. Fire training resources & guidance
9. Tactical accountability
10. Engine & truck company tactical operations
11. Tactical scenarios for officer decisions
Maximum class size: 15
Registration for all Madison County course is now mandatory. Registration priority is given to County agencies, their regular mutual aid partners, then out of county students. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the fire coordinator if they have registered for a course and their availability has changed.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field