All members of the County's Governing Body (Board of Supervisors, Board of Health, Community Services Board) must view the following Corporate Compliance for the Governing Body training video and complete the training acknowledgement form annually. Submission of this form is your legally binding acknowledgement that you have viewed the training material.
Please view the Training Video, then complete the Acknowledgement Form below
By checking the "I agree" box below, I acknowledge that:
1. I have viewed the Corporate Compliance training video on this date.
2. I have been provided with the opportunity to ask any questions that I may have.
3. I acknowledge that I have received and read a copy of the Compliance Plan and the
Code of Conduct.
4. I understand that I must comply with the Compliance Plan, the Code of Conduct, all laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and guidance provided.
5. I understand that I must report any instances of possible violations of the Compliance Plan, the Code of Conduct, laws, regulations, policies and procedures to a member of management or the Compliance Officer.
6. I understand that Madison County maintains a hotline for confidential or anonymous reporting of possible violations of the Compliance Plan, the Code of Conduct, laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
7. I understand that my failure to comply with the Compliance Plan, the Code of Conduct, laws, regulations, policies and procedures or to report possible violations may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field