View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 15, 2021, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM @ Virtual Meeting
Madison County Local Early Intervention Coordinating Council (L.E.I.C.C.)
Working Together To Make a Difference
What is L.E.I.C.C?
• L.E.I.C.C. is a group of parents, professionals, and community members.
• Our purpose is to provide a forum to discuss issues related to the needs of young children with developmental delays and their families.
• Provides the opportunity to share ideas, concerns and experiences.
What we do?
• Inform the public about available resources and how to access them.
• Identify gaps in the service delivery system and develop strategies to address those gaps.
• Report local issues to the State Early Intervention Coordinating Council.
• Assist in developing and review of policies and procedures.
For more information or to join L.E.I.C.C., call: Madison County Health Department at 315-366-2361.