VICTIM IMPACT PANEL
- Wednesday, April 15th - CANCELLED
- Wednesday, June 17th - CANCELLED
- Wednesday, August 19th - CANCELLED
- Wednesday, October 14th - TBD
- Wednesday, December 9th - TBD
Sign in starts at 5 p.m. and the panel is from 5:30 until 7 p.m. There will be no admittance after 5:30 p.m. The panel is held at:
Bridges, Chase Building
112 Farrier Avenue, Suite 314
Oneida, NY 13421
For more information on STOP DWI click here.
- Pre-registration is required. Please call 315-697-3947 to register for the VIP.
- Participants will be breathalyzed upon arrival.
- Participants must bring a money order for $50, payable to “Madison County Treasurer” and a picture ID, such as a license, passport, etc.
- Participants will be given proof of attendance at the end of the panel provided they are in attendance for the entire time. If you cannot come for the time you are registered, please call ahead of time so we can fill your spot as space is limited.
New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc.
The New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc. is comprised of STOP-DWI Coordinators of each county and NYC. They carry out their statutory mandate to reduce the incidence of deaths and injuries caused by drunk and/or drug-impaired drivers through the development and administration of plans combining strategies for increased enforcement, prosecution, adjudication, probation, rehabilitation, education, and public information.
- Dave’s story is an interactive triumph or tragedy scenario drawn from dozens of lives where you pick the ending.
- Stop DWI - Check out STOP DWI NY on Facebook.