VICTIM IMPACT PANEL
(All Meetings are Virtual until further notice)
- Tuesday, February 16
- Tuesday, April 20
- Tuesday, June 15
- Tuesday, August 17
- Tuesday, October 19
- Tuesday, December 21
Presentation is held as a virtual live Zoom class on the 3rd Tuesday of every other month from 5:30-7:00PM. There will be a 20 person limit for each presentation.
For more information on STOP DWI click here.
- All participants are required to pre-register for the Victim Impact Panel and send a photo ID via email to email@example.com. Accepted forms of ID include but are not limited to a license, sheriff's ID, school ID, membership card, work badge etc. ID must include your name and photo.
- Participation for the Victim Impact Panel is $35.00 and must be paid via Square. Payment must be received 48 hours from the scheduled date or you will not receive the link for the presentation. No cash payments can be accepted at this time. If you do not have a credit/debit card to register for this course, you can purchase a prepaid credit card at most local grocery stores, register the card online, and use that as payment to register.
- Please download the Zoom App and create an account prior to the course start time. You can create an account here at https://zoom.us/signup. If you do not have internet, or a way to join the Victim Impact panel through Zoom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-697-3947.
- Participants are responsible for filling out the survey given during the presentation. Certificate of Completion will not be given until the survey is completed and proper photo ID is received. More directions to follow. Certificate of Completion will be emailed to each eligible participant within 4 business days of the presentation. Certificates can be mailed upon request. No refunds will be issued if you miss the presentation.
- For more information, please visit https://www.bridgescouncil.org/victim-impact-panel
Please call 315-697-3947 with any questions or email VIP Administrator, Paitience Burch.
New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc.
The New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc. is comprised of STOP-DWI Coordinators of each county and NYC. They carry out their statutory mandate to reduce the incidence of deaths and injuries caused by drunk and/or drug-impaired drivers through the development and administration of plans combining strategies for increased enforcement, prosecution, adjudication, probation, rehabilitation, education, and public information.
- Dave’s story is an interactive triumph or tragedy scenario drawn from dozens of lives where you pick the ending.
- Stop DWI - Check out STOP DWI NY on Facebook.