VICTIM IMPACT PANEL
- December 20
- February 21
- April 18
- June 20
- August 15
- October 3
- December 5
Sign in starts at 5 p.m. Panel is 5:30 until 7 p.m., and is held at Bridges, Chase Building
112 Farrier Avenue
Oneida, NY 13421
- Pre-registration is required. Please call 315-697-3947 to register for the VIP.
- Participants will be breathalyzed upon arrival.
- Participants must bring a money order for $20, payable to “Madison County Treasurer” and a picture ID, such as a license, passport, etc.
- Participants will be given proof of attendance at the end of the panel provided they are in attendance for the entire time. If you cannot come for the time you are registered, please call ahead of time so we can fill your spot as space is limited.
Please call 315-697-3947 with any questions, or email VIP Administrator Margret Accas.
IMPAIRED DRIVER PROGRAM
- January 9
- February 27
- April 17
- June 5
- July 24
- September 11
- October 30
Cost is $234-(Money Order only) Payable to MCCASA.
Class starts promptly at 6pm and will run until 8:00 or 8:30 depending on the night.
Any questions or concerns please call Program Director, Margret Accas at 315-697-3947
or email at [email protected]
New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc.
The New York State STOP-DWI Association, Inc. is comprised of STOP-DWI Coordinators of each county and NYC. They carry out their statutory mandate to reduce the incidence of deaths and injuries caused by drunk and/or drug-impaired drivers through the development and administration of plans combining strategies for increased enforcement, prosecution, adjudication, probation, rehabilitation, education, and public information.
- Dave's story is an interactive triumph or tragedy scenario drawn from dozens of lives where you pick the ending.
- Stop DWI - Check out STOP DWI NY on Facebook.