Immunization Clinics are by Appointment Only
Please have your health insurance information ready when making an appointment. Remember to bring your health insurance card with you to our clinic. If you or your child do not have health insurance, please let us know when you call for an appointment.
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Dtap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis/Whooping Cough)
- Flu (Influenza) - Offered Seasonally (We will be offering mid-October-May)
- HIB (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Monkeypox/Mpox (JYNNEOS)
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis/Whooping Cough)
*Some vaccines may be available as combinations with other vaccines. Ask scheduling staff or nursing staff for more information.
Tuberculosis skin tests (also called PPD, TST, TB test, TB skin test, or Two-step test) are also available by appointment during Immunization Clinics. Ask scheduling staff for more information.
See also rabies clinics for your pet.
An administration fee (cost of staff time and supplies) is charged for vaccine for insured adults and insured/uninsured children.
For uninsured adults over age 19 years, the vaccine cost and administration fee is based on a sliding fee scale.
For eligible children under age 19 years, an administration fee will be charged and the vaccine may be provided by the New York State Immunization Program at or below cost.
Cash, check, credit card and some insurance are accepted. Bring your health insurance card to our clinic.
We only bill the following companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BC/BS)
- Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Managed Medicaid
- Medicare (Bill for Flu, Pneumonia and Hepatitis B Vaccinations Only)
- Most Managed Medicare
- MVP (Bill for Flu and Pneumonia Vaccinations Only)
You are responsible to pay the balance of what your insurance does not pay.
For any additional questions, please call 315-366-2361 (Option 2).
Updated November 17, 2023